Over the years we at iSat have provided many satellite terminals for applications covering X, C, Ku and Ka bands. These satellite antenna’s range in size from small fixed antenna systems to large motorised hub antennas with tracking capability and full redundancy.
Our methods and attention to detail ensure that you don’t just get a generic system that we’ve sold a hundred times, you get a system tailored to your exact needs at a competitive price.
Planning and procurement for antenna systems can be quite complicated and technical discussion around requirements can be equally confusing. To lighten the load on our customers we’ve reduced our need for information to just 6 key parameters. These will tell us everything we need to know to start specifying and designing your satellite terminals. Don’t worry if you can’t define these parameters though. Call us for a friendly chat with no obligation and we can help you to turn your operational requirements into a technical specification.
6 Key Parameters
- Transmission Band
- Reception Band
- Polarisation requirements
- Minimum required uplink EIRP Figure
- Minimum required System G/T Figure
- Maximum feasible antenna size
Once our Key parameters are defined, you can choose from our standard options to round off your system package and specify any specialist requirements you have. With our expertise in satellite systems engineering, mechanical design, manufacturing and technical authorship, we can meet almost any requirement and deliver exactly the solution you need.
Standard Hardware options include:
- Single Tx chain or redundant
- Single Rx chain or redundant
- Cold Spares
- Lightning and surge protection
- External lighting
- Fixed or motorised with tracking
- In band or out of band management capability
- Full System Warranty
- De-icing systems
- Outdoor Equipment Cabinets
- Bespoke Brackets and fixings
- Outdoor Mains distribution panels
- System Manuals and Technical Drawings