Our training packages are very comprehensive and provide industry recognised qualifications. Below is our standard training package template which can be further tailored to suit specific needs:
1. Online Pre-Training
To supplement our own training, we use an online training package supplied by the Global VSAT Forum (GVF). This course takes around 5-15 hours of study ranging from basic satellite and antenna theory to antenna installation and commissioning and practical exercises
2. Instructor lead training (4 Days)
- 1 Day satellite theory overview (classroom)
- 1 Day system specific theory (classroom)
- 1 Day installation and commissioning (practical)
- 1 Day System specific troubleshooting (Practical)
3. Practical Assessment (GVF HOST-B 1 Day)
All students are individually assessed on practical installation skills, antenna construction and accurate antenna pointing.
Providing the students pass the Online Pre-training and the practical assessment, they will receive the ‘Basic Satcom Professional’ accreditation from the Global VSAT Forum. They will also receive a 12 month subscription to the GVF online training platform allowing them to complete further online training and upgrade their accreditation to ’Advanced VSAT Professional’ free of charge.